Monday, September 15, 2008

GDO Logo tops have arrived just in time for Fall!


You should have seen me tear into the package that arrived today, knowing what was inside. I've been working with an amazing company over the past several months to incorporate my logo into comfortable shirts for little girls and women of all sizes. This season, I've chosen to have the GDO logo printed on a chocolate brown cotton top. It is perfect for Fall and looks great with any of the designs from our Foliage Collection.
Coming soon... We have lined up a professional photoshoot to capture the Foliage Collection with some great accessories from other Independent designers. For those customers who have requested the logo tops, please convo me or check them out on ETSY. I will offer 20% off if you mention my blog at checkout.