Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just Announced: "Flower Shop" Coming Soon from GDO

When this time of year rolls around, I cannot contain myself. I spend months thinking about the designs I will come out with for the upcoming season. I do my research and focus on what to offer that is original and practical. I know it has to stand out. Not only do I have to choose the right fabrics, ones that will draw you in...but, I also have to come out with a design that will turn heads. My inspiration this season came from a fabric designer who I have worked with over the years to incorporate that vintage twist in each piece I create. To transition into Fall, you will be introduced to "Flower Shop". It is based on the simple European charm we all love. I am so excited to share this collection and can assure you it will be worth the wait.