Friday, September 11, 2009

EVENT Charlottesville City Market September 12th 7a to 12 noon


I have to thank a good friend of mine, Miss Sarah Downey, for taking some amazing photos last weekend. She is, by far, one of the most talented photog/artist friends I know. We snuck out to an old civil war site in Richmond last Sunday and played around for quite some time, while she was grabbing ideas for some upcoming Senior Photo Sessions. I got to play "model for a day" and was rewarded with some photos of myself that I will cherish, always.
For those of you who have not come out to see me this season at the City Market, this will be the perfect time to stop by. I have a great selection of Halloween and Holiday goodies and the usual top sellers. I will not be at the market the following week, Sept 19th. Hope to see you bright and early! 7am-12noon.