Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Announcement GDO Designs chosen for Country Living Fair

I often say how lucky I am to be connected to so many wonderful women. My business is thriving in this depressed economy, and I have some amazing gals to thank for that. My connection with a particular women has driven me both creatively and personally. No challenge is too large, no design is impossible. She makes me feel like I can conquer the world if I choose to. I am forever grateful for her confidence in me and and so thrilled that she will be loading up with some selectively chosen Girls Day Out goodies for The Country Living Fair this Fall. This event will take place in Columbus Ohio on September 24, 25 and 26. It will be located at the Ohio Historical Center I-71 at Exit 111 (17th Avenue)For your GPS: 1982 Velma Avenue, Columbus, OHIO Across from the Ohio State Fairgrounds & Ohio expo Center. Be sure to make Chicks Picks by Hillary one of your first stops. Thank you Hillary, for everything. XOXO