Thursday, August 12, 2010

GDO Update





I have realized that seven days in a week just isn't enough for me to stay on top of it all. Family, friends and a thriving business have me working hard, sleeping little and no time to add anything to our agenda. We decided, this Summer, rather than an elaborate vacation, to take time out and catch up with family. My closest Aunts, Uncles and cousins live several hundred miles away in Michigan. It's not easy to travel that far with a family of five. So, with diligent planning, this year, and some serious determination to leave work behind me, here we are. As I tell my family here what is waiting for us back in VA, I am both anxious to get home and get back to work, but also sad to go. To my loyal customers, I will be at the city Market on Saturday in Charlottesville.