Friday, September 17, 2010

EVENT Girls Day Out Charlottesville City Market Saturday Sept 18th 7a-12noon


Another gorgeous day is expected for Saturday. So, start your weekend off with a trip to The Charlottesville City Market. We will be ready for business at 7am. Many of my customers have begun shopping ahead for the holidays. With that in mind, I have restocked on reversible glass pendants and my popular earring designs. Orders placed last weekend have been filled, so please stop by to pick up your goodies.

The Victoria Cameo earrings are a new design for Fall. As the cameo pieces continue to sell out, I will have new styles available from now through November. This timeless collection was inspired by my Grandma's cameo earrings, gifted to me by my Aunt. The combination of metals and texture take me back in time.