Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finally - A space just for GDO




It has been a dream for me to have a space of my own to create and design. I have been working from our dining room table for years, and the time has finally come to move into a space just for me. I had a vision and I didn't want to settle for anything but. The look came together with pale green walls and a soft pink ceiling with the detail of recessed lighting and crown moulding to set the colors off. My floors are 18" tiles with a slight texture and hughes of sage and beige throughout. The cottage board surrounding the room tied together the look of my shabby chic retreat. I am so fortunate to have a husband who will jump at the chance to use his power tools. If it weren't for him, this project would have taken months to complete. He and I worked together for a few weekends and "voila" here you have it. No detail was missed. This is sure proof that good things come to those who wait.