Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's hard to say "no"

As my busy season gets underway, I am a little hesitant to take on new business. It's only March and I'm already swamped with orders (and haven't had my first show yet). I remind myself often that I wouldn't be where I am now with GDO if it wasn't for those businesses who sought me out. Most recently, I was approached by cocolovescouture.com and was asked to be a part of their business launching soon. I am excited to be a part of this and I look forward to what the future brings. As I think about the future of GDO I imagine at some point, I will have to turn away new business. Until that day comes, I will continue to operate with the same integrity that has given me such great opportunities and brought me in contact with so many wonderful people.